FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Leopar Ver.s.ion 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kyuubi Index du Forum -> Kyuubi -> alliance Kyuubi
Auteur Message
tancres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Leopar Ver.s.ion 2013 Répondre en citant

Leopar Version 2013 > bit.ly/1qzrqxF

November,,,11,,,,2006William,Burke,Regan?,Donald,Regan?,William,Burke,I,just,want,an,OS,X,version,that,worksBut,,some,,extensive,,testing,,with,,my,,old,,Mavericks,,volume,,revealed,,that,,it,,was,,Yosemite,,,not,,my,,hardware,,,that,,was,,the,,issueWith,10.11,they,keep,working,on,gimmicks,like,cursor,location,,fullscreen,split,,new,typography,,etc,,instead,of,focusing,on,what,matters:,performance,and,stabilityYour,,,points,,,are,,,spot-on,,,,either,,,a,,,new,,,0,,,new,,,features,,,release,,,is,,,needed,,,,some,,,community-based,,,fork,,,if,,,at,,,all,,,possible,,,,or,,,your,,,hilariously,,,dubbed,,,Death,,,Valley,,,version,,,,,,Thanks,,,for,,,that,,,laugh,,,,,,LOLAfter,Apple,removed,Steve,Jobs,from,management,in,1985,,he,left,the,company,and,attempted,,with,funding,from,Ross,Perot[6],and,from,his,own,pockets,,to,create,the,"next,big,thing"Retrieved,March,11,,2010etcIn,,,Yosemite,,,,the,,,entire,,,experience,,,is,,,littered,,,with,,,bugs,,,,slowdowns,,,,and,,,outright,,,system,,,lockupsYodaweed,,,Amen,,,Brother!,,,I,,,dunno,,,what,,,they,,,are,,,up,,,to,,,over,,,at,,,Apple,,,but,,,if,,,it,,,aint,,,broke,,,dont,,,fix,,,itI,,mean,,that,,for,,productive,,work,,,I,,cant,,trust,,itDanielKM,,,I,,,love,,,when,,,someone,,,who,,,knows,,,zilch,,,about,,,engineering,,,uses,,,his,,,logic,,,to,,,trump,,,the,,,design,,,decisions,,,of,,,a,,,fleet,,,of,,,educated,,,engineers,,,without,,,even,,,bothering,,,to,,,validate,,,his,,,child-like,,,presumptions,,,with,,,even,,,a,,,minimum,,,of,,,effortAnd,which,will,once,again,spin,down,the,in,Yosemite,ever-busy,fan,on,my,2014,MacBook,AirAppleinsider.comSfgate.com"Apple,,-,,QuickTime,,-,,Apple,,WWDC,,Keynote,,Address"Snow,,leopard,,is,,probably,,the,,best,,apple,,os,,of,,the,,decade"Mac,,,App,,,Store,,,launches,,,on,,,Snow,,,Leopard"Stuart,,Harris,,,software,,product,,marketing,,manager,,at,,Apple,,Australia,,,said,,,"For,,the,,most,,part,,,everything,,that,,they,,experience,,on,,the,,Mac,,,from,,the,,64-bit,,point,,of,,view,,,the,,applications,,,the,,operating,,system,,,is,,all,,going,,to,,be,,64-bit,,,but,,that,,at,,this,,stage,,there,,were,,very,,few,,things,,,such,,as,,device,,drivers,,,that,,required,,64-bit,,mode,,at,,the,,kernel,,level".[35]On,,,those,,,machines,,,,Snow,,,Leopard,,,supports,,,up,,,to,,,16,,,terabytes,,,of,,,RAMDanielKM,,Im,,not,,trying,,to,,insult,,you,,,just,,pointing,,out,,your,,ignorance,,(and,,even,,if,,I,,were,,trying,,to,,insult,,you,,,saying,,that,,that,,would,,make,,my,,arguments,,invalid,,is,,nonsensical,,at,,best)New,,features,,include,,a,,new,,look,,,an,,updated,,Finder,,,Time,,Machine,,,Spaces,,,Boot,,Camp,,pre-installed,[25],,full,,support,,for,,64-bit,,applications,,(including,,graphical,,applications),,,new,,features,,in,,Mail,,and,,iChat,,,and,,a,,number,,of,,new,,security,,featuresThe,,Air,,is,,by,,far,,the,,worst,,for,,air,,flow,,,regardless,,of,,what,,you,,try,,to,,argueSo,,,I,,,did,,,internet,,,recovery,,,(couldnt,,,start,,,my,,,system,,,at,,,all!),,,And,,,I,,,made,,,a,,,fresh,,,reinstall,,,of,,,lion^,Apple,IncI,,regret,,,every,,day,,that,,Ive,,upgraded,,my,,OSThats,an,important,mindset,that,made,Snow,Leopard,a,great,operating,system,,and,its,something,Apple,desperately,needs,right,nowRetrieved,,2016-01-28BafflingJune,9,,2008 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kyuubi Index du Forum -> Kyuubi -> alliance Kyuubi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: